Youth Programs & Scholarships
San Isabel Electric supports the education and support for the next generation of our Membership. In the past five years alone, San Isabel Electric has contributed more than $250,000 to education institutions or programs!
The following instructions break down the above packet into individual parts which may be easier for first time applicants. The documents are identical.
How to request a donation from the SIEA Board of Directors
Fill out a donation request form. Please fill in ALL of the questions. Read and sign the donation request guidelines.
Requests will not be considered without the completed form or signed guidelines
Please return the donation request form one week prior to the SIEA Board of Directors monthly meeting, regularly scheduled for the first Friday of every month. The deadline for submission is the THURSDAY prior to the board meeting by 2:00 p.m. If the request form is not submitted by the required deadline, requests will be pushed to the following month. Board meetings are held the first Friday of every month.
Mail the form to the following address or fax to (719) 547-2229
San Isabel Electric Association, Inc.
Attn: Communications Dept.
781 E Industrial Blvd.
Pueblo West, CO 81007
If your donation request has been approved by the SIEA Board of Directors, a donation report form will need to be completed within 90 days after the project completion.
Please note: No further requests will be considered until this report has been completed and returned.
- Requests from National organizations without a local affiliation, political organizations, and individual requests will not be considered
- Donation requests are considered during the monthly SIEA Board Meeting, which is held on the first Friday of every month
There are absolutely no exceptions on the due date, the THURSDAY prior to the Board Meeting at 2:00 p.m.
- Requests received less than two weeks prior to the meeting will be presented to the Board for consideration at the following month’s Board Meeting.
- To ensure that your request has proper time for consideration and fund disbursement if the request is approved, it is suggested that donation requests be made two months in advance
- For all projects, a Donation and Contribution Report From must be filled out and returned to San Isabel Electric Association, Inc. no later than 30 days after the project completion
- No further requests from your organization can be considered until this report has been completed and returned