Home Energy Efficiency Project
REGISTER BY PHONE OR ONLINE
- Registration will open September 13 at 8 a.m. and close September 18 at Noon.
- Phone registration will only be available during business hours, between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. September 13 – 17 and on Saturday, September 18 between 10 a.m. and noon.
- After registering, members will receive an email with instructions about how to join the meeting.
- Only members can participate in the business meeting. Unique logins will be provided during the pre-registration process.
HOW TO WATCH
- After registering, follow the instructions in the registration confirmation email.
- You must pre-register to participate in the live virtual annual meeting.
- Members are asked to submit any questions they may have through the chat feature during the Annual Meeting.
- Answers to questions and a recording of the meeting will be available on our website following the Annual Meeting.
Get A $20 BILL CREDIT
- Members who register to attend the annual meeting will receive a $20 bill credit on your electric bill you will receive in November.
- You must pre-register to receive the bill credit.
- The Grand Prize giveaway is an E Go electric lawnmower. Two $50 giftcards will also be given away.
- The winners will be drawn randomly from the members attending at least half of the Annual Meeting and will be notified the following week.
Three director seats are open for election. The Nominating Committee met July 1 and nominated:
- District 3 Gardner, Trinidad East, & Vicinity: Edward “Ray” Garcia
- District 5 Town of Walsenburg & Vicinity: Jacque Sikes
- District 7 Aguilar, Trinidad West, & Vicinity: Joseph Costa
**San Isabel Electric’s 2021 Board of Directors election is uncontested. As a result, the cooperative will not be mailing director election ballots. The incumbent directors will serve another three-year term.**
HOW TO RUN FOR THE BOARD
Candidates must complete the official online petition packet at siea.com/boardelections. The petition packet application submission deadline is no later than 5 p.m. on Wednesday, August 4, 2021. LATE SUBMISSIONS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
Bylaw voting will be conducted via mail-in ballot or on-site ballot drop off. Bylaw ballot mailing will begin on August 20th, 2021. Mail-in ballots must be received by Thursday, September 16, 2021. Ballots can also be dropped off the day of the annual meeting at the Pueblo West Headquarters office located at 781 East Industrial Blvd., Pueblo West, CO 81007.