It’s our 85th anniversary!
Join us in person for San Isabel Electric’s annual membership meeting.
When: Saturday, September 16, 2023
Where: John Mall High School in Walsenburg, CO.
- 10 a.m. Doors Open
- 10 – 12:45 p.m. Registration
- 10:30 a.m. BINGO Begins
- 11:30 a.m. Lunch Buffet Begins
- 1:00 p.m. Business Meeting
Free donuts, coffee, popcorn, cotton candy, snow cones & member gift!
Entertainment & Prizes
- Play BINGO
- Touch and see electric vehicles
- Learn about money-saving energy efficiency upgrades
- Hands-on electricity and renewable demonstrations and experiments
Bring your Official Registration Card you received in the mail to the Annual Meeting to enter to win prizes and receive your annual member gift. Winners must be present to win.
Here’s what you could win by attending:
- Grand Prize: TBD
- BINGO prizes
- Door prizes purchases from local retailers
- 20 members will win $50 in a cash drawing
- Handcrafted ceramic mug by a local potter
- $5 voucher for a free coffee or beverage
- Cooler tote, and more!
Open Board Seats
- District 1 Beulah, Wetmore, & Vicinity
- District 6 La Veta, Cuchara & Vicinity
How to run for the board
Candidates must complete the official online petition packet at siea.com/boardelections. The petition packet application submission deadline is July 18, at 5 p.m. LATE SUBMISSIONS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
- Voting will be conducted via on-site ballot drop-off, by mail-in ballot, and by electronic ballot.
- Ballot mailing will begin August 18.
- Ballots must be received by Thursday, September 14.
- Ballots can also be dropped off the day of the annual meeting at the annual meeting on Saturday, September 16.