Continuing Education Scholarship
Two Continuing Education Scholarships, each in the amount of $1,000, will be awarded to two (2) adults who have been out of high school for a minimum of two-years and are planning to attend an accredited college, university, vocational or technical school, community college or junior college.
Eligibility and Application Requirements
- The adult must be currently receiving electric service from San Isabel Electric.
- The adult must use a San Isabel Electric application form.
- The adult must provide an official high school transcript.
- The adult must provide a copy of their resume, not to exceed two (2) pages.
- The adult must provide two (2) letters of recommendation.
- The adult must provide a 300-word or less essay on the designated topic; and in 300-words of less explain what you have to accomplish and how you will apply what you have learned.
Selection of Applicants
- All applications will be reviewed to verify requirements have been met.
- Applications will be graded by the San Isabel Electric Board of Directors, based on the quality of the applicant’s resume, essay, letters of recommendation and over all format, grammar and punctuation.
- The top two (2) adults with the highest scored application will each receive a $1,000 scholarship.