Get a $20 bill credit for registering
SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 19, 2020 AT 1 P.M.
For the safety of our members and employees due to COVID-19, the format of our annual membership meeting has been changed to an online only meeting.
Voting will be conducted via on-site ballot drop-off or by mail-in ballot.
Mail-in ballot deadline: Thursday, September 17, 2020.
REGISTER BY PHONE OR ONLINE
- Registration will open September 16 at 8 a.m. and close September 19 at Noon.
- Phone registration will only be available during business hours, between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. September 16 – 18 and on Saturday, between 10 a.m. and noon.
- To register by phone, call 800-279-SIEA, select option 3.
- After registering, members will receive an email with instructions and a link to join the meeting.
- Only members can participate in the business meeting. Unique logins will be provided during the pre-registration process.
HOW TO WATCH
- After registering, follow the instructions in the registration confirmation email.
- You must pre-register to participate in the live virtual annual meeting.
- Members with questions are asked to email firstname.lastname@example.org. Some answers will be pre-recorded and played during the online annual meeting.
- Answers to questions and a recording of the meeting will be available here the following week.
Get A $20 BILL CREDIT
- Members who register to attend the annual meeting will receive a $20 bill credit.
- You must pre-register to receive the bill credit.
- Bill credits will be automatically applied to your electric bill due October 15.
- The grand prize giveaway is a Black and Decker electric lawnmower.
- The winner will be drawn randomly from the registrants for the meeting and notified the week following the annual meeting.
OPEN DIRECTOR SEATS
Two director seats are open for election. The Nominating Committee met July 1 and nominated:
- Debbie Rose – District 1, Beulah, Wetmore and Vicinity
- Donald Keairns – District 6, La Veta, Cuchara and Vicinity
Candidate biographies will be available on this page August 10.
HOW TO RUN FOR THE BOARD
Candidates must complete the official online petition packet at siea.com/boardelections. The petition packet application submission deadline is August 5, 2020 at 5 p.m. LATE SUBMISSIONS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
Ballot mailing will begin August 21. Mail-in ballots must be received by Thursday, September 17. Ballots can also be dropped off the day of the annual meeting at the Pueblo West headquarters, located at 781 E. Industrial Blvd., Pueblo West, CO 81007.