Outage notifications are available through the SmartHub app. Click here to learn how to sign up for SmartHub
Follow these directions to sign up for outage notifications, once you have logged into your SmartHub account:
From your smart phone:
1. Click on “More” at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click “Settings” and then click “Contact Methods”.
3. Click the option for “Phone” and/or “Email.”
4. Proceed to enter the necessary information.
5. Once contact methods are complete, go back to “Settings.”
6. Click “Manage Notifications” then click “Service.”
7. Click on each section and turn on the notifications for the phone and/or email option.
Please note that our email and social media channels are not monitored 24/7. While even one of our members without power is a problem we take very seriously, in most cases we try to post only information about outages that last longer than four hours or affect more than 2,000 members.