how to report a power outage
Just sign in, scroll to the bottom of the page, and click REPORT AN ISSUE.
Select POWER OUTAGE and enter the outage info. on the next screen.
Give us a call
Get outage notifications
1. Open the Smarthub app and log in.
2. Click on “More” at the bottom of your screen.
3. Click “Settings” and then click “Contact Methods”.
4. Click the option for “Phone” and/or “Email.”
5. Proceed to enter the necessary information.
6. Once contact methods are complete, go back to “Settings.”
7. Click “Manage Notifications” then click “Service.”
8. Click on each section and turn on the notifications for the phone and/or email option.
What Should You Do In the Event of a Power Outage?
Verify that your entire house is out and that you haven’t just blown a fuse or tripped a circuit breaker.
If you have determined that your home is out of power, turn off or unplug any appliances you were using when the power went out. Leave just one light on so you know when power is restored.
If your power remains out for longer than a few minutes, or to report an electrical safety hazard, please call San Isabel Electric Association toll free at 1-800-279-7432. Your call will be answered by a Member Service Representative or our after hours call center. If the outage is widespread, our phone lines may be busy when you call. Please be patient, your call is very important to us.
You can also use the data on your phone to sign into SmartHub with your username and password. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click REPORT AN ISSUE. Select POWER OUTAGE and enter the outage info on the next screen.
When you call to report an outage, please provide as many details as possible. If you heard a loud bang, or your power is out but your neighbors have power, let us know. This will help us determine any unknown problems on our system.
Outages occur for a number of reasons. In the event of a large or wide-spread outage, we prioritize repairs in order to get the largest number of members back on first.