Save money on energy efficiency improvements
We offer a variety of rebates to help you invest in high efficiency equipment for your home. The amounts vary but can be substantial. Rebates are only available for SIEA members.
As a not-for-profit, member-owned electric cooperative, costs for providing electricity are spread out equally across the membership. So, when SIEA member-owners make energy efficiency upgrades to use less power, the co-op doesn’t have to buy as much power. So, when you save, the whole cooperative saves too.
- San Isabel Electric MUST be your electric utility.
- The rebate request form(s) and documentation must be received within 90 days of product purchase.
- Only Energy Star appliances will be accepted.
- A receipt or paid invoice for each product must be attached.
- Proof of recycling is required for refrigerator and freezer rebates.
- This form must be completed in whole.
- Members are only allowed 1 rebate per product type per year.