AIR SEALING, INSULATION & WINDOWS
Insulation provides resistance to heat flow and lowers your heating and cooling costs. Replacing windows can eliminate leaks or drafts that have an impact on energy bills, while increasing the value and security of your home.
Cellulose insulation is made from recycled paper products, primarily newsprint, and has a very high recycled material content, generally up to 85%. The paper is first reduced to small pieces and then fiberized, creating a product that packs tightly into building cavities and inhibits airflow. Spray foam insulation may be recommended if it’s a better fit.
Constant Indoor temperature
Increases comfort levels
Decreases Energy Usage
Lowers your bill
Improved air quality
- Roof insulation upgrade 60% up to $450
- Wall insulation upgrade 60% up to $350
- Floor insulation upgrade 60% up to $350
To claim a rebate:
- San Isabel Electric must be your power utility.
- Submit a completed rebate request form.
- Requests must be made within 120 of product purchase.
- SIEA offers more than 30 rebates. A full list of SIEA rebates is available at siea.com/rebates, as well as a rebate request form.
- Please submit a paid invoice or receipt for each product rebate request.