If you’re having trouble submitting a form, or have questions about our donation program, please call 1-800-279-7432 (SIEA) during business hours or click the button below to email us.
At San Isabel Electric, commitment to our communities is one of our core cooperative principles. We are community focused because we belong to and are built by the communities we serve. Giving back to the organizations that help keep our communities strong and growing is important to us. Cooperative sponsorships support a wide range of activities and programs that encourage community growth and development. We all make our communities a better place to live and work.
Donation Request Guidelines
The deadline for submission is by Noon on Thursday the week prior to the board meeting. There are absolutely no exceptions on the due date. If the request form is not submitted by the required deadline, requests will be pushed to the following month. Board meetings are held the third Friday of each month. If an event occurs before donation approval, the Board will still consider funding post-event.
- You will be notified of the outcome the week following the Board Meeting.
- If your donation request has been approved by the SIEA Board of Directors, a Donation and Contribution Report From must be filled out and returned to San Isabel Electric Association, Inc. no later than 30 days after the project completion. Entities that have not submitted a Donation Report Form after being funded will not be considered for funding at a minimum, for the following year.
- SIEA funding priorities include: increased human and animal welfare, youth causes, self- sufficiency-enhancing programs, community cultural and awareness events and environmentally-friendly programs/projects. Requests on the behalf of individual persons will not be considered for funding.
- The San Isabel Electric Association, Inc. Board of Directors will only consider granting donations to entities which ultimately will support causes within the Member-districts. Organizations located outside of Member-districts may apply but must identify how they serve SIEA districts and Members.
- Requests from fundraising entities that collect funds to be redistributed to other organizations will not be considered if any percentage of funding is taken to support the requesting-entity’s overhead or general operating costs. 100% of funds must go directly to the program/project.
- Scholarship programs will not be funded to preserve all monies for the SIEA Scholarships available to students within the membership.
- Requests from National organizations without a local affiliation, political organizations, and individual requests will not be considered.
Learn how energy-saving products and services can lower your electric bill. Apply for 0% interest financing today.
San Isabel Electric must be your electric utility to qualify.
Sign-up for our quarterly newsletter. Be the first to know about energy saving special offers, industry trends, rebates and more.